FEU-EAC Partners with BPI
Starting August 1, 2010, FEU - East Asia College students can pay anywhere, anytime through BPI Express Phone (EPH) and BPI Express Online (EOL). This is in addition to our existing BPI over-the-counter (OTC) payments at any BPI branches.
Payments will then be electronically sent to FEU-EAC's database in real time.
WHO MAY AVAIL?
- Freshmen, for payments related to midterm and final exams for the 1st term. Starting 2nd term, payments from enrolment to finals.
- Upperclassmen with no outstanding balance.
- Log on to www.feu-eastasia.edu.ph.
- Click "Student Portal."
- Log in using your student number and password.
- Click "Self-Enrolment."
- Select your preferred sections and schedule.
- Payments can be done through the following options:
- BPI over-the-counter
- BPI Express Online
- BPI Express Phone
If not yet enrolled for items b and c, please click this link.
- Claim your COR at the Registrar's Office.
Here's how to pay through BPI:
- BPI over-the-counter (OTC)
This service allows students to pay their tuition and other fees over-the-counter in any of over 500 branches of BPI nationwide. Just proceed to the teller's counter and pay your tuition and other fees.
- Fill out a deposit slip (available at any BPI Branch nationwide) with the following information:
- Account Number - 001581-0012-46
- Account Name - FEU - East Asia College
- Reference No. - indicate YOUR student number
- Policy/Planholder's Name - indicate YOUR name
- Only CASH payment will be accepted by BPI branches.
- BPI Express Online (EOL)
Wherever you are, you can quickly pay your tuition and other fees through BPI Express Online. Here's how to pay online:
- Log on to: www.bpiexpressonline.com then click on "Personal login".
- From the "Payments and Reloading" taskbar, choose: "Bills Payment" > "Pay Bills Today"
- Input the following information:
- Choose FEU-EAC
- Key-in the amount you want to pay.
- Select the source account where your payment will be debited.
- Confirm your payment by pressing "Submit".
- A confirmation page will appear after a successful payment of tuition and other fees. This will serve as a reference of your transaction.
- BPI Express Phone (EPH)
This service allows the students to pay their tuition and other fees using landline phone. Here's how to do it:
- Access Express Teller Menu (option 1)
- Enter your 11-digit access number, this refers to you 10-digit card number + your joint account indicator
- Enter your 4-digit Telephone Identification Number (TIN)
- Press 3 for Bills Payment then 1 to pay bills.
- Request for operator's assistance to look for FEU - East Asia College or East Asia Educational Foundation, Inc.
- Key-in the amount you want to pay. (last two digits correspond to centavos)
Minimum down payment should be met to avoid SAF expiration.